Welcome to Webster University-Thailand’s Career Planning and Development Center! Our center is working under the supervision of the Department of Student Affairs. Your career starts at Webster University (Thailand). As a WUT student, you are here to develop both academically and professionally. The Career Planning and Development Center is interested to help you work toward your future career success by providing various services and resources for your personal and professional development.
Please spend time visiting our career page regularly to explore valuable opportunities and learn about our services and updated resources. Reserve your personal appointment directly with our Student Career Planning and Development Manager via the following email address for career advising and coaching sessions.
1. The Career Planning and Development Center offers:
- Career advising: We help students to explore and determine their potential, interests, and career goals. You will be introduced to different tools to learn about yourself and to foster your strengths for your future career.
- Career coaching: Our individual career coaching sessions will facilitate students with career-related skills such as job search strategies, resume building, LinkedIn profile building, cover letter writing, interview strategies, networking opportunities, and more.
- Career events: Our Career and Internship Fairs allow students to meet with potential employers and agencies. It is also a good chance to explore possible career opportunities in various fields.
- Career–focused training and workshops: We regularly offer career-focused workshops to equip students with necessary skills for effective job placement. They cover topics such as resume and cover letter writing, interview preparation, job search tools and strategies, dress for success, personality development, soft skills, and technical skills.
- Networking opportunities: we offer business exposure trips for students to visit and learn about particular business. Please visit our News and Events section for future announcements.
- Online internship and job opportunities: get updates on current internship and job opening from our web page.
It's a pleasure and rewarding to support our students and alumni along the track of personal and professional development. Please feel free to contact us anytime or make an appointment for career coaching:
Dr. Tipnuch Phungsoonthorn (Ning)
Student Career Planning and Development Manager
Department of Student Affairs +66 (0) 21-066-599 ext 9710
My hours change every semester so you are encouraged to schedule an appointment before each visit.