Frequently Asked Questions

Is the university accredited in the USA and Thailand?

Yes. WUTC is fully accredited American university, accredited in the United States by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association, 312-263-0456,, it is also fully accredited by the Ministry of Education in Thailand. This means that we are a legal entity in Thailand, and being supported by Commission of Higher Education in Thailand and by Ministry of University Affairs in Thailand. For more information’s on Webster University systems and its accreditation please visit our website at

Does Webster University have an International accreditation?

United States: Webster University is accredited in the United States by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association, 312-263-0456, The accreditation, which was awarded in 1925, includes undergraduate and graduate levels at all locations where the University offers programs.

Thailand: Webster University in Thailand is an accredited, private university by the Thailand Ministry of Education under Thai law.

Where does my degree come from?

Regardless of which campus one studies or graduates from, all students receive their diploma and Transcripts from the Webster University St. Louis (USA) campus. This degree is recognized internationally with fully accredited qualification.

What language is the medium of instruction?

English is the medium of instruction as we are an accredited American University. All students must be fluent in English in order to attend courses at any of Webster ́s campuses. The Thailand campus also offers intensive EAP courses to students who need extra English preparation before beginning their full-time degree studies.

Undergraduate ESL policy:

Graduate ESL Policy:

How can I get advice on my classes and what to take for next semester/term?

Students will be assigned academic advisors for their specific programs during orientation. If you need help contacting your advisors, you can email the Site Registrar at

Can I take more than one major or minor?

Yes! Webster's Liberal Arts education system allows students to explore through different fields of study to expand their knowledge and truly become a global citizen! For more information on taking a second major or minor (or both!), contact your advisors or the Site Registrar at

Can I apply for more scholarships once I am already a student at Webster Thailand?

More scholarships are offered every year to students based on their academic performance and positive contribution to student life. To learn more, click here.

How can I make payments?

To learn more about making payments and finance policies, click here. You can also read the finance brochure here.

Can I work under the Student Visa?

Any foreigner carrying a Non-Immigrant ‘ED’ Visa (“Educational Visa”) in Thailand is forbidden to work by law. The university will not be held responsible for students who work outside campus. However, you can do internships. For more information, click here.