Single/Shared Rooms, include:
- Bed, Mattress, Bedsheet, Pillow, Pillow-case & Blanket
- Water Heater/Boiler
- Toilet and Shower (no toiletries)
- Pantry area (sink, tap, cabinet)
- Balcony (no smoking or drinking in the rooms)
- Coin-in Washing Machine (common area)
- Coin-in Drinking Water Machine
- Cleaning Service
- 24/7 Security
- Fitness Room
- 7/11 Convenience Store at Walking Distance
- 300 Meters walking distance from Webster Campus
At Webster Housing, we have a full-time Resident Assistant who is on call 24/7 for any emergency situations. The RA will be meeting new students upon check-in and can be reached if there are any urgent matters.
As a resident of our university housing, we request that all residents are respectful towards their neighbors' privacy and space. If you have roommate(s), please respect their space and be mindful of things that may cause others discomfort.
If you are having any issues with your room, your roommate or other residents, you may speak with our Resident Assistant or Student Affairs Staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set an appointment.